Develop the skills necessary to lead digital transformation initiatives with a graduate certificate in IT strategy and digital transformation from George Mason University.
Understand how to align company strategy with digital transformation strategy and find opportunities to provide competitive advantages or efficiencies in business operations.
Successfully managing the digital transformation is a top priority for today's executives across all industries. Mason’s graduate certificate in IT strategy and digital transformation will improve your understanding of the latest trends and how organizations are developing their business and IT plans to meet market demands.
Develop competency in change management and build the strategy expertise that will prove foundational as you design a digital transformation initiative and strategy. An applied project course provides an opportunity to apply the knowledge you have acquired in a real-world setting. This program starts in January and applications are due on January 1st.
Students who complete at least two IT strategy and digital transformation certificate courses with grades of B or better will have their application requirements for Mason’s master’s in technology management program reduced, and certificate course credits can be applied towards your Master’s in Technology Management degree requirements upon acceptance.
Request More Information
To learn more about Mason's graduate certificate in IT strategy and digital transformation, submit this form:
Frequently Asked Questions
Earning a graduate certificate offers several significant benefits that make them appealing to professionals seeking to further their education. Among the most important of these include:
- Maximize Your Time and Money
- Develop a Specific Skill Set
- Advance Your Career or Make a Career Change
- Preparation for a Graduate Degree
- An earned baccalaureate and/or graduate degree from an institution of higher education accredited by a Mason-recognized U.S. institutional accrediting agency, or international equivalent, verified from official transcripts.
- A minimum of three years of full-time professional work experience in a technology-related field.
- Applicants must have an understanding of business fundamentals. Sufficient evidence would include one of the following:
- Undergraduate business degree or business minor
- Graduate business degree, or
- Special approval from the Program Director based on the nature of work experience.
Priority: September 1
Standard: November 1
Space Available: December 1
There is a $75.00 application fee. If you are a George Mason University School of Business alumni, please contact Kavon Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Transcript Requirement
We require unofficial copies of your transcripts for application review. You can upload these to your online application. If admitted, you must submit official transcripts prior to the last day to add/drop courses in your first term.
- Upload a copy of your current resume with your online application.
Diversity is one of Mason's core values; everyone is welcome here. Mason was recently named the most diverse university in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report. To learn more about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at Mason, visit the university's DEI website. Visit this page to learn more about DEI at the School of Business.