The Place for Mason Undergraduate Business Student Information
From academic updates to policies to career activities, the Business Buzz Blog will keep you informed of all you need to know while pursuing your degree and future career.
- May 22, 2023George Mason University will be closed and classes will not be in session in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday on Monday, May 29, 2023.
- May 22, 2023Are you currently serving or did you previously serve in the military? Join Kelly Coughlin and Jaclyn Beasley, from the School of Business advising and career teams, to review your resume and ensure military expertise is translated to civilian speak.
- May 18, 2023Mason students are invited to join Lockheed Martin for our exciting Discover LM series that will be held July 24th – August 3rd. Learn more.
- May 15, 2023This is to alert students of the academic calendar and deadlines for the summer 2023 semester.
- May 8, 2023The School of Business Degree Celebration will take place on Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 6 p.m. in EagleBank Arena. At the Degree Celebration ceremony, business graduates will be individually recognized and walk across the stage when their names are called, shake hands with the Dean, and have their pictures taken.
- May 8, 2023The University Commencement will take place on Thursday, May 18, 2023, at 10 a.m. in EagleBank Arena. President Gregory Washington will preside at this ceremony, which will feature student, faculty, and guest speakers. As a reminder, tickets are required for any guests of Mason graduates to enter EagleBank Arena for Spring Commencement on May 18. Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. for the 10 a.m. ceremony.
- May 8, 2023Alerting student there is no advising on May 9th due to orientation.
- May 8, 2023Spring 2023 finals are taking place May 10 through May 17th. Students should refer to finals week schedule and professor announcements to determine exam dates.
- May 8, 2023Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity.
- May 8, 2023May 2023 Grads, take the Career Plans Survey to tell us what's next for you after Mason!
- May 5, 2023Habitat for Humanity of Northern Virginia, a nonprofit organization dedicated to affordable housing, seeks a Real Estate intern. Learn more.
- May 5, 2023Gross, Mendelsohn & Associates is a full-service CPA firm with locations in Fairfax, Virginia, and Baltimore, Maryland. They are searching for A Tax/Audit Accounting intern. Learn more.