The Place for Mason Undergraduate Business Student Information
From academic updates to policies to career activities, the Business Buzz Blog will keep you informed of all you need to know while pursuing your degree and future career.
- November 28, 2023Lipsey and Associates, a CPA firm, seeks a spring intern. Learn more.
- January 24, 2023Advance your academic career! The Mobilization and Political Economy Summer Research Program at the University of Pittsburgh will train undergraduate students from underrepresented groups to research mobilization and political economy and support their placement in graduate programs. The program provides a stipend and covers travel expenses and lodging. Application deadline: Tuesday, January 31st, 11:59PM.
- January 23, 2023Dear School of Business Patriots, We welcome you back to a successful start for the Spring semester! We are hosting our annual Spring semester welcome back event, Spring into Business on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 from 1-3 pm in the Lower Level of Enterprise Hall. Come out to learn more about your School of Business student services offices and resources: • Office of Student Success & Academic Services • Career Services • Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship • School of Business Minor Programs There will be free School of Business swags, snacks, and raffle prizes – See you there!
- January 23, 2023Build your confidence and expand your network with Beta Alpha Psi. The Beta Alpha Psi Theta Alpha chapter will be holding open meetings during the spring 2023 semester.
- January 23, 2023The Executive Office of the President (EOP) is accepting applications for their summer internship program. Learn more.
- January 17, 2023The DC Chapter of the Accounting and Financial Women's Alliance (AFWA) 2023-2024 scholarship application is now open. Three scholarships are available this year in the following amounts: $1,500, $1,000, and $500.
- January 17, 2023Spring 2023 classes begin Monday, January 23. The last day to add a full semester class is Monday, January 30.
- January 17, 2023Explaining advising options for undergraduate School of Business students for the spring 2023 semester.
- January 17, 2023The School of Business is offering new finance courses for spring 2023: FNAN 432: Fixed Income Securities; FNAN 444: Sustainable and ESG Investments; and FNAN 454: Real Estate Development.
- January 12, 2023The White House Council of Economic Advisers’ is now accepting applications for the Summer 2023 internship program. Learn more.
- January 6, 2023KPMG has announced their dates for Spring 2023 Virtual Recruitment Events. Learn more.
- January 5, 2023The Market Group, marketing firm that serves small & mid-sized businesses in the DC metropolitan region, is searching for a Marketing Intern. Learn more.