Combine skills in data and analytics with your accounting knowledge with a graduate certificate in accounting analytics from George Mason University.
Prepare for the future of accounting. Learn to improve procedures and deliver your clients data-driven insights.
Mason’s graduate certificate in accounting analytics is for students and working professionals to pair their accounting knowledge and skills with data and analytical knowledge. This certificate program is a building block for master’s in accounting students or accounting professionals seeking career change or advancement.
Students who complete at least two accounting analytics certificate courses with grades of B or better will have their application requirements for our master’s in accounting program reduced, and certificate course credits can be applied towards your master’s in accounting degree requirements upon enrollment.
Request More Information
To learn more about Mason's graduate certificate in accounting analytics, submit this form:
Partnership with UiPath
George Mason University is preparing students with in-demand skills for the accounting industry. In this pre-recorded webinar, learn about our partnership with UiPath and why robotic process automation is important for our students. Here are some highlights in the video:
- 3:56 – Professor Karen Kitching speaks to how Mason prepares students for a bright future in partnership with UiPath.
- 8:44 – Introduction of why we decided to showcase our student Theresa Nguyen’s software robotics she created as part of her work at the university as a research assistant.
- 24:08 – The impact of automation on the accounting profession.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of a graduate certificate?
Earning a graduate certificate offers several significant benefits that make them appealing to professionals seeking to further their education. Among the most important of these include:
- Maximize Your Time and Money
- Develop a Specific Skill Set
- Advance Your Career or Make a Career Change
- Preparation for a Graduate Degree
What can you tell me about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Mason?
Diversity is one of Mason's core values; everyone is welcome here. Mason was recently named the most diverse university in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report. To learn more about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at Mason, visit the university's DEI website. Visit this page to learn more about DEI at the School of Business.