Associate Professor, Business Foundations
Additional Roles: Dean's Teaching Faculty Fellow
Phone: (703) 993-1574
Office Location: Enterprise Hall 125
Office Hours: By appointment
Robert Pierce joined George Mason in fall 2015. Prior to entering higher education, he worked in the commercial banking industry.
- Historical and social contexts of creativity and innovation
- PhD - History, University of Virginia
- MA - History, University of Virginia
- MBA - George Mason University
- BA - History and English Language and Literature, University of Virginia
Research and Awards
- IB Business Management Course Companion, with Martin Muchena and Loykie Lominé. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Fully revised 2nd edition (forthcoming, 2022).
- IB Business Management Course Companion, with Martin Muchena and Loykie Lominé. Oxford: Oxford University Press (2014).
- Ritratti: La dimensione individuale nella storia, with Silvana Seidel Menchi (Eds.). Rome: Edizioni di storia e letteratura (2008).
- Pier Paolo Vergerio the Propagandist. Rome: Edizioni di storia e letteratura (2003).