Phone: (703) 993-1763
Office Location: Enterprise Hall 231
Office Hours: By appointment
Mark Ingram is a career educator, serving with Mason full-time accounting faculty 1975-1983 and 2014-present. He taught with Mason adjunct faculty from 1984-2013, and with Georgetown, University of Virginia, and University of Maryland. Ingram has 38 years of teaching experience as Director of the Ingram CPA Exam Review, a live instruction CPA candidate preparation course. For 40 years he has also served as treasurer, board member, and advisor with national not-for-profit organizations.
- Master of Accounting Science, University of Illinois
- BS - Accounting, Drake University
Research and Awards
- AICPA Academic Champion, Mason Accounting Faculty, 2016 to present
- 2020: Outstanding Professor, Accounting Major, School of Business
- 2019: Outstanding Professor, Accounting Major, School of Business
- 2019: Outstanding Faculty of the Year for Undergraduate Education, from Beta Alpha Psi.
- 2018: Outstanding Faculty of the Year for Undergraduate Education (shared award), from Beta Alpha Psi.
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- CPA Exam Review: FAR, AUD, REG, and BEC sections of the CPA Exam
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit accounting