Program Manager, MS in Real Estate Development
Additional Roles: Adjunct Faculty, Finance; Manager of the Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship
Phone: (703) 993-5021
Office Location: Van Metre Hall 422
Office Hours: By Appointment
May Abou Ghazaleh is an adjunct faculty member within the Finance Area in the School of Business at George Mason University. She has over five years of experience in higher education with Mason and teaches real estate courses. In addition, Abou Ghazaleh has over 15 years of experience in project management, architectural design, real estate development, and urban planning. She worked as a senior architect and chief project director with both private and public sectors in Syria, achieving project results across diverse regulations and cultural perspectives.
Abou Ghazaleh has been working with the School of Business in George Mason University since 2016 as the program manager of the MS in Real Estate Development and the manager of the Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship.
- MS, Real Estate Development, George Mason University
- MBA, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Spain)
- BS, Architectural Engineering, Damascus University (Syria)
- 2019 GMU School of Business Procurement Employee of the Quarter award
- 2018 GMU Bronze Impact Award: Contributing to affordable housing research in Loudoun County
- 2015 EagleBank Scholar for merits and exceptional work for students of the MRED program at GMU