Titles and Organizations
Assistant Professor, Finance
Phone: (703) 993-3308
Office Location: Enterprise Hall 332
Office Hours: By Appointment
Jiasun Li is an assistant professor in the School of Business at George Mason University.
- FinTech: with focus on blockchain
- Information economics: with application to the theory of the firm and market microstructure
- PhD - Finance, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- BS - Mathematics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Research and Awards
- Presented the paper titled, “Profit Sharing: A Contracting Solution to Harness the Wisdom of the Crowd” at the Emerging Trend in Entrepreneurial Finance Conference in Hoboken, New Jersey , at the Western Finance Association Meeting in Whistler, Canada, at the SFS Cavalcade in Nashville, Tennessee, at the Louis Bachelier Lab Risk Forum in Paris, France, at the American University Finance and Accounting Seminar in Washington, D.C., at the Econometric Society North America Summer Meeting in St Louis, Missouri and at the European Retail Investment Conference in Stuttgart, Germany in 2017.
- Received a Teaching Award from George Mason University in 2017