Leading Retail Transformation
In partnership with the Retail Innovation Center, Executive Development is offering this innovative and dynamic learning experience centered on the advanced use of analytics in the digital and physical retail environment.
Retail’s continued digital disruption is challenging many of its norms, creating opportunities for new entrants, and making transformation an imperative for incumbents. In order to stay ahead of the curve, retailers need to generate value-creation models for their businesses that leverage new technology and harnesses the power of data to provide superior customer experiences across omni-channel environments.
Join fellow retail professionals and leaders from around the world for this collaborative and innovative learning experience.
Throughout this program, participants will:
- Gain a critical understanding of the modern retail environment and the key pillars of disruption.
- Develop strategic frameworks and mindsets to capture the power of new technology and data analytics to improve customer experiences.
- Utilize the latest retail technologies, infrastructure, strategies, and best practices to support digital transformation.
- Learn innovative business models that position your company for success
- Network with leading retail executives and peers.
Program Cost: $8,995
Program costs include materials, light breakfast, lunch, welcome reception, retail site visit in Washington, DC, executive certificate
Program Delivery: In-person with portions of the program delivered online
Dates: October 4 - 9, 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Meet the Instructors:
- Gautham Vadakkepatt, PhD, Assistant Professor of Marketing and Retail Academic Director
- Nirup Menon, PhD, Professor and Department Chair, Information Systems and Operations Management
- From the Apocalypse to the New Retail Environment
- Creating a New Retail Management Mindset
- Leveraging Data-driven Strategies and New Technologies
- Delivering Innovative Customer Experiences
- Transformative Business Models
- Advanced Retail Analytics for the Modern World
- Creating the Optimal Omni-channel Customer Experience
Who Should Attend?
This program is open to participants from any industry and professional background, but is tailored for the retail sector:
- Leaders and aspiring leaders
- Project and operation managers
- Team leaders
- Entrepreneurs and consultants
- Board members
- Seasoned professionals under pressure to improve performance