School of Management Required Courses
The following are the School of Management requirements in addition to the general education requirements for the bachelor of science degree:
- Econ 103 Microeconomics* (3 credits)
- Econ 104 Macroeconomics* (3 credits)
- Econ 300-400 Upper Level Economics (any, except for ECON 385) (3 credits)
- Math 108 Calculus with Business Applications* (3 credits)
- Math 113 can be substituted for Math 108
- One course in Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology or
SOM 100 (3 credits)
Two of the requirements fulfill the general education sections for Social and Behavioral Science and Quantitative Reasoning.
*The School of Management requires a “C” or better grade for this course.
See the University Catalog for course descriptions.