School of Management JobQuest
Meet with top notch employers interested in business students and learn how to stand out in your job search! All School of Management undergraduate students, employers, and faculty are invited!
Students' first steps in preparing for JobQuest:
- Register for Job Quest
- Check out the SOM Buzz for participating employers
What to bring to School of Management JobQuest?
- Business professional dress is required!
- Networking cards (make your own at Vista Print or an office supply store. Include name, contact info, degree, and your objective)
- Pen (to write notes on the back of employers’ business cards)
Learn how to network with employers:
- Watch a School of Management student give her personal pitch and practice yours with a webcam. Using Internet Explorer, go to http://www.perfectinterview.com/gmu/ - click on "Take a Custom Interview"
- Personal Pitch PowerPoint
- How to Stand Out from the Crowd PowerPoint
- How to Network Workshop PowerPoint
Sponsored by School of Management Career Services
Enterprise Hall, Suite 008