What brings you here today?
We are dedicated to helping School of Management students prepare to enter the world of work. Career topics covered on our Career Services website include:
- Meeting with a Career Consultant
- Choosing a Major or Career
- Résumés, Cover Letters, and Interviewing
- Finding a Job
- Internship and Co-op programs
- Networking Opportunities with Employers
- Preparing for Graduate School
- Upcoming Career Events
If you're not sure how to begin, schedule an appointment to talk to a career counselor.
Call 703-993-1880 to set up a 30-minute appointment for in-depth career questions.
Walk-in meetings are typically 15 minutes in length. These meetings are designed for quick questions and resume critiques. Sessions are held in Enterprise Hall, Room 008.
School of Management Career Services Walk-in Hours
Mondays - 2 to 4 p.m.
Thursdays & Fridays - 10 a.m. to noon