Planning Your Career Path
Researching industries and organizations is a critical step in the job search process. As a School of Management graduate student, you have access to two co-sponsored websites—Vault Career Insider and CareerShift—that are designed to assist with this process.
Vault Career Insider
The Vault Career Insider is a comprehensive career resource encompassing five key content areas:
- Downloadable e-books
- Insider company information not available anywhere else
- Industry research
- Career advice articles
- Electronic Watercooler™ message boards, with 2.5 million posting archives
Vault is a valuable asset in your arsenal of career resources. Vault supplies you with expertly-researched, up-to-the-minute insider career information that no one but Vault can access. The Vault Career Insider is a co-branded product that cannot be found on the public Vault website. Students must access Vault Career Insider by clicking on the Mason specific link.
With CareerShift, you can
- search and store jobs from all the major job boards, company websites, newspapers, etc.
- get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies.
- create as many targeted résumés and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- create unlimited email campaigns with your saved contacts, résumés, and cover letters.
- save and record your campaigns to your calendar; you can keep notes and set reminders for follow-ups.
- your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.