Your Future is Waiting. Right Here. Right Now.
The George Mason University Masters in Real Estate Development program prepares you for key positions in real estate development. You learn from the developer's perspective the importance of relevant issues in development finance, public policy, entrepreneurship, and construction management.
Our Masters in Real Estate Development offers you:
- A cross-disciplinary program drawing on the expertise of faculty members within the School of Management, School of Public Policy, and Volgenau School of Engineering
- A carefully designed curriculum providing the practical skills needed to understand, structure and lead successful real estate development projects.
- A rich environment within which to study real estate development (including on-site case studies throughout the National Capital Region, classroom meetings with accomplished area professionals, workshops with leading regional development practitioners)
- A forum for professional development presenting you with unique opportunities to connect with the Northern Virginia–metropolitan Washington, D.C., real estate development community through Mason's Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship.
RECENT CREE-SPONSORED CONFERENCES:
Living Small: The Design and Development of Micro-Units in the National Capital Region
(February 2014 Co-sponsor: American Institute of Architects)
- The Demographic Imperative for Micro-Unit Demand in the National Capital Region
- The Macro View on Micro Units: A National Review of this Emerging Trend
Northern Virginia Apartment Summit
(March 2104 Co-sponsor Northern Virginia Apartment Association)
- 2013 National Apartment Market Conditions
- Regional Economy and the Northern Virginia Apartment Market
- Green Apartment Management