Your Future is Waiting. Right Here. Right Now.
The George Mason University Masters in Real Estate Development program prepares you for key positions in real estate development. You learn from the developer's perspective the importance of relevant issues in development finance, public policy, sustainability, and construction management.
Our Masters in Real Estate Development offers you:
- A cross-disciplinary program drawing on the expertise of faculty members within the School of Management, School of Public Policy, and Volgenau School of Engineering
- A carefully designed curriculum bringing together the three main elements of real estate development: civil engineering, finance, and public policy
- An international focus realizing the increasingly global nature of real estate development
- A rich environment within which to study real estate development (for example, a recent class discussion of the National Harbor project in Maryland led by Milt Peterson of The Peterson Companies)
- A forum for professional development presenting you with unique opportunities to connect with the Northern Virginia–metropolitan Washington, D.C., real estate development community through Mason's nationally recognized Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship.
George Mason University Masters in Real Estate Development