A Full-time Program to Accelerate Your Career
This challenging full-time program is designed for students who want to maximize their time in school to earn a degree in a traditional timeframe. Our full-time classes are small by design to ensure personal exposure to faculty and career services.
Full-time students also qualify for research or teaching assistantships with the School of Management. These awards are merit-based and awarded to a select group of qualified students each year.
We request that an applicant not submit any documents to the program prior to submitting their application. Please send the documents only after one has applied.
Program at a Glance
- Fairfax campus only
- Fall start date only
- Students complete the degree in 18 months
- Classes typically scheduled during the day and late afternoons four days per week
- One 7-10 day global residency
- 9 areas of emphasis
- Serves active duty military assigned to attend graduate school
- The MBA degree requires a total of 48 credits:
- 33 credits of required courses, including a 3-credit global residency
- 15 credits of electives