Rated the most selective part-time MBA program in the region by The Washington Post Guide to Business Education, this is an ideal option if you are looking for a high-caliber program that is flexible, personal, and relevant. With campuses centrally located in Fairfax and Arlington, it is convenient for you to earn a degree without interrupting your career.
You'll complete the core requirements within a cohort experienced professionals with proven leadership skill that you can draw on for team projects and other coursework. The knowledge you gain will be a real time benefit in your professional role. After completing the core courses, you will complete electives at your own pace earning your MBA in as few as 23 months.
We request that an applicant not submit any documents to the program prior to submitting their application. Please send the documents only after one has applied.
Program at a Glance
- Offered at both the Fairfax and Arlington campuses
- Fall only start date
- Complete the degree in 23 months of classes
- Attend class two evenings per week in the fall and spring terms and take 6 credits during the summer session
- Flexibility of class schedule permitted at the elective stage only. This will prolong the degree to up to 36 months.
- One 7-10 day global residency
- 9 specializations
- A total requirement of 48 credits:
- 33 credits of required courses, including a 3-credit global residency
- 15 credits of electives