Professional MBA Program
Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top 100 professional MBA programs, George Mason is an ideal option if you are looking for a high-caliber, part-time program that is flexible, personal, and relevant. With campuses centrally located in Fairfax and just outside Washington, D.C., in Arlington, it is convenient for you to earn a degree without interrupting your career.
You'll complete the core requirements within a cohort experienced professionals with proven leadership skill that you can draw on for team projects and other coursework. The knowledge you gain will be a real time benefit in your professional role. After completing the core courses, you will complete electives at your own pace earning your MBA in as few as 23 months.
Professional MBA Program at a Glance
- Offered at both the Fairfax and Arlington campuses
- Fall only start date
- Complete the degree in 23 months of classes*
- Attend class two evenings from 6:30-10:05p.m. per week in the fall and spring terms and take 6 credits during the summer session
- Flexibility of class schedule permitted at the elective stage only. This will prolong the degree to up to 36 months.
- One 7-10 day global residency
- 9 specializations
- A total requirement of 48 credits:
- 33 credits of required courses, including a 3-credit global residency
- 15 credits of electives