Take the First Step in Your Future Career Growth
We request that an applicant not submit any documents to the program prior to submitting their application. Please send the documents only after one has applied. Early application is advised since enrollment is limited.
- Online application and $65 application fee ($80 fee for International applicants)
- A current résumé
- Two official copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Official GMAT score or GRE score
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a professor in the applicant's undergraduate degree major department)
- Goal statement of 750-1,000 words (statement of how and why you would benefit from the program)
- Additional requirements for international students
Your résumé, recommendations, and career goals statement must be uploaded and submitted with the online application. Send GMAT or GRE scores and official transcripts to
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 5A2
Fairfax, VA 22030
No portion of the portfolio is weighted more than another; the admissions committee considers the entire application to ensure that they have a complete profile of a candidate's professional and academic qualifications.