Your Future is Waiting. Right Here. Right Now.
Admission is based on a number of factors: your fit within the program and potential contribution to a collegial learning environment, relevant undergraduate experience, letters of recommendation, and a competitive GMAT or GRE score.
We request that an applicant not submit any documents to the program prior to submitting their application. Please send the documents only after one has applied.
- Bachelor's degree in a non-business major from an accredited institution or recognized qualifications equivalent to a degree
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA in undergraduate program
- Prerequisite: SOM 301 Business Models: A Communication Approach (an equivalent writing or communication course in which the applicant earned a grade of C or better may be substituted with program approval)
- GMAT score or the GRE score
- TOEFL score (if applicable)
The program is tailored for recent graduates of undergraduate programs in liberal arts, sciences, or engineering. Students with a minor in business do qualify for application to this program.
Fall Application Deadlines
|APPLICATION DEADLINE||DECISION RELEASED||DEPOSIT DUE|
|January 15*||March 1||April 1|
|March 15||May 1||June 1|
|May 1||June 15||July 1|