- Marketing and the efficient functioning of profit and nonprofit organizations.
- Competitive Intelligence.
- Information security.
- Methods of marketing compliance for fiscal and philanthropic organizations.
- Economic measurement to fill gaps in administrative data sets.
- PhD, City University of New York
- MBA, City University of New York
- BS - Economics, New York University
Kevin F. McCrohan is a professor of marketing in the School of Management. He has been a Senior Fulbright Scholar at the School of Management, Kathmandu University, Nepal as well as Senior Fulbright Scholar at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland.