ITIL Instruction and Certification – Foundations of IT Service Management since 2005
Project Management Professional (PMP Certification) since 2006.
University of Southern California (USC) – MBA Finance, Management.
University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), BS Marketing.
USC. Executive Education Guest Lecturer, Retail Information Management (6 Years)
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, Lecturer, Executive Education, Federal Contracts
A Senior Executive and Strategist, Information Technology, and Sales Director (IT - Supply Chain, Networking, Infrastructure, Security, and Process Re-engineering/Product Integration). Business Development, Capture Management. Over 20 years in Business to Government and Business to Business Marketing and Sales. Over 30 years in IT Solutions, Services, Software, and Implementation; Managing global, national, and regional IT Solutions; delivering value and results by aligning corporate strategic business and technology to Commercial and Federal Client objectives; building and executing cost effective, revenue generating programs; deploying fiscal controls and process among cross-functional teams.
As Sales Director for NCR Corporation, Government Systems, to the NCR Federal Business Systems Integrators, John brings a wealth of IT Experience in Capture, Process Knowledge and Integration to the Federal IT segment. He currently offers IT Solutions to key Providers to U. S. Government, including Verizon Business, Hewlett Packard, Lockheed Martin, and Northrop Grumman IS. (Solutions include Retail. Financial, Self Service Solutions, Teleconferencing, Health Systems IT, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Global Communications, Network IT).
Additional to his position with NCR, John has served in the capacities of:
• Consultant non-profit, 501(c) 3, research institute; promoting enhancement of federal purchasing environment between government and private sector. (Regulations, Security),
• Business Development Manager, BT Conferencing (Video Teleconferencing, Health Systems, Security, Bandwidth, Communications),
• VP, Membership, Information Technology of America (ITAA) (Now Tech America),
• Director of Solutions Services, Sales, Computer Associates (CA), (SW and Services)
• Professional Services Partner, NCR Corporation, (Retail, Financial, Process, Integration)
• VP, Marketing, Novadyne Corp. (McDonnell Douglas Services), (Services, Network),
• Director of Sales, Sun Microsystems (Federal Agencies, Intel, Federal Contractors).
Certifications: Masters of Business Administration (MBA), University of Southern California; ITIL certification; Project Management Professional (PMP); Six years of teaching in the Executive Education program at USC; Adjunct Professor of Marketing at George Mason University (GMU).
John serves as Chairman of the Management of Change (MOC) conference for the Industry Advisory Council (IAC), an organization in conjunction with American Council for Technology (ACT). ACT-IAC provides an objective, ethical, and trusted forum where government and industry collaborate on technology issues associated with public sector.
John currently serves as official Representative from NCR to Tech America. Active in AFCEA (Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association), DC and NOVA chapters. A regular at PMI Functions, and participates in AFFIRM (Association for Federal Information Resources Management). In addition, John and his wife Barbara are both highly involved members of the National Press Club in Washington DC.