Do it for yourself and for your country
With America's role in the world continually evolving to meet new global challenges, the role of leadership in the defense industry has never been more vital. And the need for military leaders, government executives and corporate defense contractors who can provide mission critical products and services—and who understand the unique demands of the complex and dynamic national defense sector—has never been more critical.
Our National Defense Executive MBA is the only program of its kind in the world designed to develop leaders and managers in the U.S. defense industry. We combine a high caliber executive business education with the specialized knowledge and skills required to advance your career in the defense sector. You will expand your knowledge across all business disciplines including executive leadership growth and industry intelligence. You'll also develop an expert skill set to support programmatic operations and budgetary decision-making in the defense sector. The National Defense EMBA is offered in a hybrid or online format. Choose the delivery format that best fits your busy schedule.
During each of our modules, you complete two to three courses in an applications-oriented sequence that takes you from developing core management skills through the understanding and application of the tools of business performance to the talents of leadership.
Program at a Glance
- Spring start date for hybrid in-class program. Two start date option for online program.
- Completed in an eighteen (18) month period
- Classes are held every other weekend, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (One Friday a month and every other Saturday)
- Cohort of 24-34 experienced professionals
- Two Washington, D.C., national defense residencies
- Optional global residency (at an additional cost)
- Total of 51 credit hours