The Executive MBA program at George Mason University School of Management provides a unique combination of classroom and real world experiences. It gives you a global perspective on the world of business and the challenges executives in the 21st century face as business leaders and citizens of the world.
Rigorous and relevant coursework is a staple of the Mason Executive MBA. You have the opportunity to seamlessly connect your studies with the contemporary business environment. Our MBA faculty members incorporate daily opportunities to connect business theory with reality and advocate real-world learning. High-impact activities outside the traditional classroom setting allow you to integrate theory with practice—to advance your leadership and management abilities.
You’ll get the big picture—visionary leadership skills for building successful organizations—and the specific tools to effectively manage business resources, technology and operations.
- Executive Management Skills: Our graduates will demonstrate effective general management and executive leadership skills as well as the ability to work with and lead diverse organizational teams.
- Global Understanding: Our graduates will demonstrate understanding of how business operates in the global environment.
- Analytical Decision Making: Our graduates will develop the core skills for analysis and decision-making in complex environments
- Knowledge and Integration of Functional Business Disciplines: Our graduates will develop a working knowledge of the tools and frameworks of business disciplines and an understanding of their interconnections.
- Law, Ethics and Social Responsibility: Our graduates will demonstrate knowledge of the legal and ethical environment of business and business social responsibility.