Take the First Step in Your Future Career Growth
To be eligble for the Mason Executive MBA program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or recognized qualifications equivalent to a degree, seven years of full-time work experience including significant experience at a management level, and currently hold a position of executive responsibility within an organization.
Applications are accepted throughout the year with a deadline of October 15 of each year. Early application is advised because enrollment is limited and qualified applicants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Online application and $65 application fee
- A current résumé
- Official GMAT or GRE score (waivers will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Official copy of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two professional letters of recommendation from current or former supervisors
- A personal career goals statement
- An interview with the Executive MBA Director
Students who have their degree from outside of the U.S. may be asked to submit a TOEFL score. Below are the minimum scores accepted by the EMBA program.
Internet Based TOEFL (IBT): 93, with no less than a 20 in any of the four sections
Computer Based TOEFL (CBT): 237
Paper Based TOEFL (PBT): 580
For more information on the TOEFL, please contact ETS at 1-800-GO-TOEFL.
No portion of the portfolio is weighted more than another; the admissions committee considers the entire application to ensure that they have a complete profile of a candidate’s professional and academic qualifications.