The conference will commence Friday, June 22, 2012 with morning registration and lunch at noon. Sessions will take place throughout Friday and Saturday, and the conference will conclude Saturday, June 23, 2012.
The conference will be held at the Mason Inn Conference Center and Hotel located on George Mason University's Fairfax campus.
Conference activities will feature a blend of presentations, participant involvement, and keynote speakers designed to meet the interests of these intersecting groups:
- Executives who design or manage diversity programs
- Managers who implement diversity programs
- Practitioners who provide diversity consultation or training
- Academics and practitioners who conduct research on workplace diversity
- Professors who design or teach courses on workplace diversity
Conference fees include all conference activities and meals.
Complimentary parking is available at the Mason Inn Conference Center and Hotel.