Providing information security management solutions to enhance leadership success
Our MS in Management of Secure Information Systems program prepares business professionals to further their leadership careers within the cyber security and information systems arena of an organization. The program focuses on the technical aspects as well as the interrelationships of management and policy of secure information systems in a global and networked technology marketplace.
Our curriculum cultivates the development of real-world skills that translate into strategic leadership and decision-making expertise. You will expand your knowledge of business fundamentals and gain critical tools for securely managing information systems in any organization.
Program at a Glance
- January start date
- Cross-disciplinary program drawing on the expertise of faculty members within the School of Management, School of Public Policy, and Volgenau School of Engineering
- Leading-edge, integrated curriculum led by engaged, expert faculty
- Program completed in 16 months
- Classes held on Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., on the Fairfax Campus (approximately every 3rd Saturday off)
- Cohort of up to 40 professionals
- Capstone project presented in last month of program
- One-week global residency
- Total of 36 credit hours
For a full list of faculty in the MS in Management of Secure Information Systems click here.