Providing information security management solutions to enhance leadership success
Our MS in Management of Secure Information Systems program prepares cyber security and technology professionals to further their leadership careers within the cyber security, information security, and information systems arena of an organization. The program focuses on the technical aspects as well as the interrelationships of management and policy of secure information systems in a global and networked technology marketplace.
Our curriculum cultivates the development of real-world skills that translate into strategic leadership and decision-making expertise. You will expand your knowledge of business fundamentals and gain critical tools for securely managing information systems in any organization.
Program at a Glance
- January start date
- Program completed in 16 months
- Classes held on Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (approximately every 3rd Saturday off)
- Fairfax campus
- Cross-disciplinary program drawing on the expertise of faculty within the schools of business, public policy, and engineering
- Leading-edge, integrated curriculum led by engaged, expert faculty
- Cohort of up to 40 professionals
- Capstone project
- One-week global residency
- Total of 36 credit hours
For a full list of faculty in the MS in Management of Secure Information Systems click here.