Admission is highly competitive and is based on a number of factors: your fit within the program and potential contribution to a collegial learning environment, relevant work experience, leadership potential, letters of recommendation, and a competitive GMAT or GRE score.
- Academic references are not accepted. Download the recommendation form. It is located on page 21 of the graduate application packet.
- For every employment experience listed, include your specific responsibilities and accomplishments. Don’t be afraid to include items that have enhanced you professionally, (e.g. fluency in a foreign language, education abroad, civic honors and achievements, technical competencies, and leadership activities).
- The goal statement relates to career goals after you have earned your MS in Management in Secure Information Systems.
- Proofread your essays.
- Items submitted to the university as part of an application become property of the university and cannot be returned to you.
- Transcripts should be sent to the following address:
George Mason University
Management of Secure Information System Admissions
4400 University Drive, MS 5F3
Fairfax, VA 22030