George Mason Becomes 3rd U.S. International Telecommunications Union Academic Partner

itu shadow George Mason Becomes 3rd U.S. International Telecommunications Union Academic PartnerGeorge Mason has become the third U.S. university to be an International Telecommunications Union Academic member joining 190 member states, over 700 private sector members and 45 academic members worldwide. Mason faculty and researchers will be part of and contribute to ITU standards and study groups including for example on cybersecurity, mobiles, future networks, multimedia, M2M, and car communications. George Mason’s MS in Technology Management program is serving as the point of contact for Mason’s ITU Academic Membership. ITU (http://www.itu.int/en/about/Pages/default.aspx)  is the United Nations agency for ICTs and allocates global radio spectrum and satellite orbits and develops telecommunications technical standards.

,

About Clodagh Bassett

I am the assistant program director of the Master of Science in Technology Management program. In my more than 13 years working with this program, I have seen students grow and mature within the program to achieve their career goals. My goal is to always have a satisfied customer/student.

View all posts by Clodagh Bassett