Hired by a Class of 1998 alumna Tom Willert, Class of 2001 has proven himself in more ways than one: “……………I began as a software and field engineer in support of the intelligence community, but very quickly I observed that companies weren’t very good with passing down the lessons learned to make that success go across the organization. So I got involved in process engineering and change management from the operations side………. Read more
Tom Willert Makes us Proud
February 3, 2012
About Clodagh Bassett
I am the assistant program director of the Master of Science in Technology Management program. In my more than 13 years working with this program, I have seen students grow and mature within the program to achieve their career goals. My goal is to always have a satisfied customer/student.
- 2013 Capstone Competition May 16, 2013
- Are patent trolls a serious threat to innovation? October 29, 2013
- MS in Technology Management Alum Named Computerworld Premiere IT Leader for 2013 December 18, 2012
- CIO University Welcomes New Graduates June 17, 2013
- What is information systems security? April 17, 2014
- Demand for Cyber Security Management Leadership March 31, 2014
- 2014 Cybersecurity Conference April 24 March 24, 2014
- Cyber Security Careers Booming March 18, 2014
- Jess Pellegrino: This is a serious problem we face in America today...
- INTEG SECURITY: What an honor for them to win! Congrats to all of ...