Castro & Company, LLC
Staff Auditor- Bilingual, Spanish
For more information and how to apply log into HireMason and search JOB ID #89911
A CPA Firm in the Washington DC Metro Area is seeking highly motivated Staff Auditors and Accountants. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
We are a fast growing accounting, audit, and advisory firm headquartered in Alexandria, VA. We specialize in providing the personalized services of a small firm with the full resources and quality you would expect from larger accounting firms. You will be part of a learning culture with challenging career development opportunities, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We also offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401(K), flexible spending plan, commuter benefits, and short-term and long-term disability.
Job Description: Staff Auditors and Accountants
You will be part of a team conducting financial statement audits or advisory services to Federal Government Agencies. You will supervise and train staff, research accounting issues, compile and analyze data, prepare financial statements/accounting reports, perform internal control reviews/testing and document business processes, and plan, direct, and complete engagements.
- Exceptional client service and oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Ability to exercise good judgment and ethical values
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Deadline oriented and ability to complete tasks independently
- Commitment to quality and ability to excel in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Interest in Federal Government accounting/auditing
- Experience with Federal financial statement auditing in accordance with GAGAS and OMB Bulletin 07-04,experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting or related field from an accredited college/university required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or eligible to sit for the CPA exam, preferred
Security Clearance Requirements:
Must be a U.S. Citizen, and be able to obtain a security clearance.
Career Services Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although School of Management Career Services and University Career Services review and research advertised positions, it is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.