Wellness Connection- Marketing Internship
To apply to this position log into HireMason and search JOB ID #89529
Wellness Connection delivers integrative professional care, which combines conventional therapy with alternative treatments in order to treat the “whole” person. We not only treat the conditions that bring you to our center, we offer complementary services to ensure you maintain positive changes and live a sustained healthy lifestyle.
Our clinical excellence is based on a core set of values:
- Commitment: To our patients and our personal development as clinicians.
- Compassion: We operate from a non-judgmental philosophy and offer support through an empathic approach towards our patients and their families.
- Collaboration: Our team nurtures the fundamental requirement of collaborative care both within the Wellness Connection and with other healthcare professionals within our community. It takes a team approach to provide the highest quality of care.
- Communication: Our staff must effectively communicate with their clients in a timely and professional manner. We commit to responding to any request within a 24 hour window.
- Dependability: Our patients will receive responsible, dependable, trustworthy, and culturally competent care.
Wellness Connection is currently looking for a marketing intern preferably with a Marketing or Business degree. The Intern will perform Business marketing, social media, door to door presentations, and search engine optimization, as well as basic front office procedures.
We are looking for some to assist with Social media, Search engine optimization, and basic Marketing skills.
Career Services Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although School of Management Career Services and University Career Services review and research advertised positions, it is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.