ScienceLogic, Inc. is currently seeking a Staff Accountant/Financial Analyst to join our Reston, Virginia headquarters in the spring of 2014.
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting procedures
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
- Use of computers, including spreadsheet software and Windows
- Strong excel skills to include advanced functions including V-Look Ups
- Complete monthly journal entries including but not limited to standard and non-standard, those with Income Statement Impact and Balance Sheet Items, or others as assigned.
- Complete monthly reconciliations including but not limited to accounts with Balance Sheet activity as assigned.
- Work on analytical projects as assigned by the CFO or Controller.
- Quickbooks AP and AR.
- Understand and follow procedures for all accounts and journal entries.
- Assist with Budgets, Fixed Assets, taxes, audit preparation and system testing.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
ScienceLogic delivers a single code set, database and web interface, simple and affordable software licensing, and a team of skilled support technicians who are always ready to help. ScienceLogic is the platform of choice for hundreds of hosting and managed service providers, medium and large enterprises, government agencies, systems integrators, and IT operations teams. ScienceLogic incorporates the important monitoring and management capabilities you need for the data center and the cloud, at a fraction of the cost of legacy management suites and the countless specialist tools that most IT organizations accumulate. We are the only monitoring company designed from the ground up to enable the Hyper Cloud.
Career Services Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although School of Management Career Services and University Career Services review and research advertised positions, it is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.