Opportunities with the FDIC are available starting in Spring 2014
Openings for 3 to 12-month internship positions in Washington, D.C. Students may work part- or full-time and schedules can be relatively flexible.
- Sophomores, juniors, seniors, and recent graduates with a recommended GPA of 3.0 are eligible to apply.
- All majors will be considered and students will support the mission of FDIC. The following links explain the mission of the FDIC:
- Housing is available if students are interested in living in TWC facilities, but they would need to be interning full-time in order to do so.
- The internship is paid—stipends will depend upon whether students select TWC housing or not.
- There is no cost for this program.
- Students are not required to earn credit. If a student wants to earn credit they must arrange that with TWC and their home campus. Students who earn credit will be required to pay any associated tuition costs to their home campus.
- Students will complete some professional reflections whether or not they are receiving credit.
To apply, please fill out our TWC application at: http://portal.e.twc.edu.
- The application to use is Internship then choose “Option 2: Competitive Government Program.”
- Components include: application form, resume, statement of professional interest (touching upon their interest in working with the federal government), official transcripts and 2 letters of recommendation.