SOM 492 & ACCT 492 are 3 credit SOM Elective courses designed to award academic credit for your internship experience!
Requirements to Participate:
1. Must have Bachelor of Science status in the School of Management or be enrolled in the Accounting Certificate Program.
2. Completed 75 hours of course credit.
3. Cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher.
4. Must earn a B or higher in all 301 level courses.
5. Secure an internship prior to applying, where you will be able to complete a minimum of 150 hours of work.
6. Complete all of the required application documents.
7. Employer must sign the Experiential Learning Agreement.
8. Student must have a copy of their resume uploaded to HireMason.
Deadline to apply: January 24, 2014
Need more information follow this link: http://som.gmu.edu/undergraduate/career-services/internships/som-492-internship-course/ or contact School of Management Career Services at email@example.com.