TTI is looking for a Field Sales Representative
HireMason JOB ID #84420
TTI is fast-paced, their team is high energy, and they reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the best in the industry. Their Leadership Development Program nurtures the aspirations of the best and brightest new employees. They provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and reward you! Their promote-from-within culture allows motivated sales leaders to experience steady career advancement in Sales, Management, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing, or Operations. International opportunities are available with fluent language skills and 3-5 years of experience.
- Perform sales and marketing activities to exceed sell through forecast while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Maximize sell through of Ryobi®, Homelite®, and Milwaukee® brands by developing merchandising and sell through campaigns at our national retail partners.
- Develop and maintain strong value add relationships with store management and personnel.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Training Program.
- Implement selling tactics that focus on delivering the desired financial results to distribution.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives.
- Initiate and provide in-store product knowledge sessions to educate store personnel and management.
- Actively participate in principle trade association meetings, conventions, grand openings, trade shows, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users, applications, products, competition, and channels).
- Analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Career Services Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although School of Management Career Services and University Career Services review and research advertised positions, it is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.