Amazon – Amazon Brand Ambasador
If you are interested in working on an online and offline marketing program where you can earn money, enhance your leadership skills and have an affinity for Amazon, the Amazon Brand Ambassador program is for you! We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and well-connected college students to work part-time this January promoting an Amazon event. As a brand ambassador you get paid for marketing the program and referring customers to the event.
- Actively enrolled undergraduate student
- Able to commit up to 15 hrs. during the week of the event in January 2014
- Goal-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-networked and outgoing member of campus community
- Extremely active and well versed in social media
- Active participant in campus clubs
- Sales or event promotion experience a plus
- Competitive hourly paid position
- Enhance leadership, sales, and marketing skills
- Build your résumé with Amazon.com, a Fortune 100 Company and the world’s largest online retailer
Please send your résumé and winter/spring class schedule along with answers to the below questions to OnCampusRecruiting@amazon.com. Please list your school name in the email subject line. List the following:
- Field or major, year in school, GPA.
- Have you worked as a brand ambassador before? If yes, for what brand?
- If you were to market an event, how would you promote the event to generate the most buzz?
- Are there any specific events or activities on your campus in January that you would target?
- With which on-campus student organizations are you involved? Please provide organization name, title held and dates.
- Applicants for this position may also be considered for a Lead Brand Ambassador role, which will include the same responsibilities as above as well as an additional five hours of planning in December 2013. If you’re interested in the Lead role, please describe why you feel like you would be a good fit.
Career Services Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although School of Management Career Services and University Career Services review and research advertised positions, it is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.