Jimmy Potters Studio – Marketing Internship
Jimmy Potters Studio is a brand new contemporary pottery studio in Fairfax, VA. We offer wheel throwing, open studio classes for kids and adults, birthday parties and after-school pottery enrichment in elementary schools. We are a local “hand-made” company in Northern VA who is dedicated in teaching ceramics to the community. We are in search for an energetic undergraduate to intern in our pottery studio.
- Intern will work directly with owner Jimmy Potters .
- Intern will assist in promoting upcoming events & marketing campaigns through the different social media outlets.
- Intern should be familiar of the social media marketing process and promotion.
- Experience in marketing planning, social media and public relations are a plus.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning and coordination social media marketing efforts to bring Jimmy Potters Studio to more markets that will help improve more clients. and customers.
- Outreach coordination with Art+Pottery DC/VA/MD bloggers to exchange credits & written stories about the Jimmy Potters Studio.
- Increase social media followers (Facebook, Twitters, Google +, Pinterest & more)
- Develop press materials, including but not limited to: event announcements and invitations; brochures, press releases; print ads, online ads, flyers, posters, event write ups, newsletters email communications.
- Contribute to improve of strategic operations, related to online marketing.
- BA or ongoing study in the following fields: Marketing with focus on social media/Business/Communications
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, social media tools, Blogging
This is a part-time job. Compensation is based on level of relevant experience.
To apply: Submit cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.