The On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program gives you the opportunity to interview with employers right on campus.
The Fall 2013 On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) season runs from Monday, September 16th to Friday, November 15th. Begin applying to positions today!
How On-Campus Interviews Work:
- Employers post a position in HireMason and select a date to conduct on-campus interviews.
- Students log in to HireMason and click on “Campus Interviews I Qualify For.”
- Eligible candidates, based on the employer’s requirements, submit their resume for consideration.
- Once the resume submission deadline has passed, employers select which applicants they would like to invite for on-campus interviews.
- Invited candidates use HireMason to sign up for an interview time slot.
To participate, you MUST complete the OCI online orientation.
Find out what positions you’re eligible for today!