Strategic Interactions, Inc. – Client Services Team Leader
Strategic Interactions, Inc., a boutique professional services firm, seeks an independent, self-initiating individual to fulfill the part-time role of Client Services Team Leader.
The individual selected for this (virtual) part-time role will be responsible for managing administrative duties and for supporting the successful completion of engagements with Fortune 500 companies and non-profit clientele by:
(1) Acting as liaison between clients and staff, and
(2) Coordinating project details to ensure seamless delivery of services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordination of staff and consultants
- Scheduling and database management
- Completion of reports
- Preparation and editing of documents
- Coordination of travel arrangements and expense reports
- Assistance with company events
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Editing skills
- Organizational skills (attention to detail and follow through are critically important)
- Customer Service skills (ability to empathize and assist clients and staff as needed)
- Written and Oral Communication skills
- Computer skills (Mac preferred – Word, Excel, Power Point)
Additional Skills Desired:
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Company Blog, etc.)
- Marketing (Website Updates/Enhancements, Promotional Materials)
Shared Values Desired:
- Commitment – desire to contribute and add value to team effort
- Flexibility – do whatever it takes to strengthen client relationships
- Respect – for everyone, at all times
- Integrity – under promise, over deliver, and have genuine concern for team success
- Relationships – most important to consider in everything one does
- Innovation – never afraid to ask, “is there a new, better way?”
Hours Per Week: Varies 5 to 15 depending on workload and holiday schedules. Most tasks are completed virtually and not inside the firm’s office.
Please contact only by email:
Jennell Evans, Co-Founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include resume and cover letter indicating (1) key contributions, and (2) why role is of interest. No phone calls please.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.