Brumel Inc. – Fall 2013 Intern
Location: Lorton, VA
Brumel Inc. is a small, family owned business serving the Northern Virginia/DC area. Brumel Inc. is looking for an intern to begin in late August who would benefit from working in an office in need of a comprehensive marketing strategy and promotional support for the business among government contractors and other larger construction companies.
- Enrolled in or studying a field related to marketing, advertising, or management
- Bilingual in Spanish is desirable, but not required
- Able to work flexible hours and commute to Lorton, VA
- Create and incorporate technology and social media to promote/advertise Brumel and our products
- Send out email advertising and ad material via listservs
- Maintain company Facebook page and website
- Promote the business with larger companies
- Develop brochure and presentation material
- Liaise with government offices such as the SBA to assist in developing increased sales strategy at the commercial level.
- Develop a database of larger construction companies in the northern and DC area
- Act as administrative back-up to the office manager
To apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.