Alliance – Staff Accountant
Our client, a government contractor, located in Herndon, VA is looking for a temp-to-hire Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing and analyzing monthly management and financial reports
- Posts journal entries to the general ledger
- Performs all accounts receivable functions for the business unit, including invoicing, applying adjustments, reviewing aging reports, etc.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages
The chosen candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 0-3 years of Accounting experience. Entry-level candidates must have at least internship experience
- STRONG EXCEL SKILLS (pivots, lookups, etc.)
- Above average communication skills.
To apply, please send a resume to Joe Rollin at email@example.com
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.