ROCS – Internship
Part-Time :: 20-25 hrs/week :: $10-16/hr + bonuses :: In-House Position at ROCS
Who + What is ROCS?
ROCS started with 2 GMU students wanting to help other students and recent grads find jobs. In just under 7 years, we’ve helped thousands of students and grads find jobs in over 200 companies throughout the DC area. We are growing fast and need some great students and recent grads to help – that’s where you come in.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A local student or recent grad who can work part-time during the school year
- Self-motivated, goal-driven, and entrepreneurial minded students who don’t require constant supervision.
- Thrives on reaching daily goals and has a ‘get out of the way’ approach to attaining a goal
- Sharp verbal and written communication skills, including listening to others
- Someone who wants to help contribute in developing one of the fastest-growing startups in the Country.
- People who WANT to use what they’ve learned in college
What Will I Do?
- You’ll get to be in our hands-on training program; which allows you the opportunity to work with our co-founders, the ROCS team, clients, and students/grads
- Establish new client relationships (via phone, email, networking, etc)
- Make phone sales calls to small business owners and HR departments
- Attend business networking events in the area
- Help us develop new marketing/PR strategies and including various guerrilla marketing projects
- Have fun with your co-workers (see past outings)
Please Don’t Bother If:
- You’re too afraid to pick up the phone and make a sales call
- You’re looking for an “easy” internship
Be Part of a Young, Award-Winning Company…
- Named on the Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US
- Top Ten CEO’s Under 30 by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Top 20 College-Based Businesses in the Country – Startup Nation
- Named as one of the top 14 Student-Established Companies in the World
- Global Student Entrepreneur Award, East Region Winner
- We have been featured in Inc. Magazine, The Washington Post, Harvard Business Review, Washington Business Journal, MSN Money, Young Money Magazine, ABC News, CBS News, and more.
Apply for this position
Send us your resume + tell us why you’d be a good fit →
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.