Credence Management Solutions – Staff Accountant
Location: Herndon, VA
About Credence Management Solutions:
Credence Management Solutions (Credence) provides innovative management and technology solutions, strategy, business transformation, advisory and implementation services to government agencies. We serve our government customers in an independent and objective capacity, combining our agency-specific knowledge with functional, technical, and acquisition capabilities to support the mission and goals of government programs that are undertaking Business Transformation and Information Technology Modernization initiatives.
Summary of Position:
Credence seeks an entry level professional who is a self-starter that is looking for a great start to their career. The right candidate while be high energy with a drive towards long term career direction. This position will report to the Controller.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure accurate processing of all purchase orders
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of all accounts payable
- Ensure timely processing of all customer invoices with contracts manager
- Daily maintenance of the corporate Time and Expense system
- Lead semi-monthly payroll processing
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (with some accounting course work)
- Strong analytic skills, strong experience with Microsoft Excel (vlookup, pivot tables a plus)
- US citizenship required
Submission Information: To apply, please email email@example.com with your cover letter, resume, a writing sample and salary requirements with the Subject line: Staff Accountant. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please, no phone calls.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.