Castro & Company – Staff Auditors/Accountants
Apply today in HireMason JOB ID #82287
You will be part of a team conducting financial statement audits or advisory services to Federal Government Agencies. You will research accounting issues, compile and analyze data, prepare financial statements/accounting reports, perform internal control reviews/testing and document business processes.
- Exceptional client service and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and ethical values
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Deadline oriented and ability to complete tasks independently
- Commitment to quality and ability to excel in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting or related field from an accredited college/university required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or eligible to sit for the CPA exam preferred.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Must be a U.S. Citizen, and be eligible to receive a Federal Security Clearance (candidates with an active Federal Security Clearance are preferred).
Castro & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.