Freddie Mac – Production Development Associate (Business Analyst)
Position Location: McLean, Virginia
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services, Mortgage Banking
How to Apply: http://www.freddiemac.com/careers/jobsearch.html
Requisition Number: 211053
Resumes will be reviewed for consideration until 6/28/2013; interviews will be conducted in Mclean, Virginia 7/1/2013 -7/12/2013
- Manages assigned product(s), typically within a single business line.
- Responsible for design and development, as well as product management and financial analysis.
- Develops the annual plans to determine objectives, strategies, and tactics to meet goals.
- Monitors marketplace and internal sales performance to best determine new product/promotion needs.
- Recommends pricing levels for various products based on company objectives to ensure competitive rates.
- Application of professional principles, theories, and concepts.
- Develops resolutions to problems of limited scope following specific, detailed procedures.
Responsible for various activities in support of project and program management. Individuals typically work on multi-disciplinary projects with a customer focus. Strong organizational, analytic, problem solving and communication skills. Duties can range from requirements elicitation, meeting facilitation, agenda/minute preparation, meeting presentation development, business process modeling, data analysis, issue tracking and management performance reporting. Works under normal supervision and follows established directions. Work is reviewed for accuracy of analysis and overall adequacy. Primarily works intra-organizational and inter-organizational on routine matters. College Degree or equivalent experience required; Typically has 0 – 3 years related experience.
- Undergraduate degree
- 0-3 years of experience in a business analysis role (business process, data, requirements, financial, research, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter / independent thinker: demonstrated ambition to take on new roles with increasing responsibility with limited guidance and direction from senior team
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.