George Mason University College of Science – Finance Assistant (Student Wage)
The College of Science is seeking students with an interest in business, accounting or finance to apply for a part time position (up to 20 hrs per week) in the Dean’s Office suite for this summer.
Specific Duties include:
- Prepares spreadsheet information to assist with monthly reporting requirements.
- Processes GMU Foundation Vouchers.
- Assists the Finance Team in processing expenditures for the College, including scanning and logging expenditures in a timely manner.
- Assists with delivery of time-sensitive paperwork to offices around campus.
- Maintains detailed and organized records Handles sensitive and confidential employee and budgetary paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists with special projects and ad hoc requests.
Qualifications and required experience:
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and Word Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently Ability to be a member of a team and meet deadlines
- Interest in the field of finance, accounting or business preferred
To apply, send your resume and brief cover letter summarizing your qualifications and interest in this position to Amanda Fucci-Bartoszek, Finance Operations Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The start and end dates are flexible for this position, but preference may be given to candidates who are available to start immediately.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.