Global Technology Associates (GTA) – Summer Internship
Global Technology Associates (GTA) is an independent provider of high-end engineering, technology, and business consulting services for the Wireless Industry. GTA is in the business of assisting their Clients to leverage the full capacity of their existing infrastructure and evolve their networks and offerings in preparation for the next market opportunities.
Their team of wireless pioneers is the most compelling option for engineering, high-end technology, and business consulting in the wireless industry today. Bridging the gap between business and technology, GTA provides a wide range of services custom designed to fit their Clients’ needs. Their commitment to superior quality ensures high standards for all deliverables.
The GTA team is currently seeking an individual to join them for a Summer Internship!
To be considered:
- Student should currently be enrolled in and actively pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field.
- Candidates should be in their Junior or Senior year of classes or pursuing a post-graduate degree.
- This internship will provide an opportunity for the student to gain invaluable experience in multiple areas of business and will provide exposure to the inner-workings of the day-to-day operations of a technical consulting firm.
- The intern will gain hands-on experience through assisting in back-office tasks and aiding in implementing a new Finance, Accounting, and HR tool.
- Prior internship or related experience is a plus.
This position is in GTA’s Corporate office, in Reston, VA.
This is a paid internship. To be considered for this opportunity, please direct resumes to HR@gtechassociates.net and include “Summer Internship – GTA Corporate” in the subject line.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.