Trailways Transportation System, Inc., Fairfax, VA - Charter Sales Coordinator, Trailways Corporate Office
- Receive, distribute and enter the Charter Quote Requests according to the established process.
- Prepare and present Charter Reports as directed.
- General administration support for all Charter Dept. needs (copying, filing, etc).
- General office support (answering main Trailways phone line, assisting the president/CEO & other staff as needed) and assist the team with general office projects such as mass mailings, conferences, other meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic computer skills required (MS Word, Outlook) as well as Access and Excel preferred.
- Courteous telephone skills and good customer service a must.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Self motivated and independent problem solving ability.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of team.
Reports to: Charter Services Director who verifies pricing, creates the Trailways corporate quote, including corporate commission, and responds to the customer to secure/sell the trip.
Indirect Report: CEO & President and the Marketing Director
Hours of Employment: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday (Eastern time zone)
Lunch Schedule: 30 minutes
Respond with a cover memo, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
CEO – Trailways
3554 Chain Bridge Rd., Suite 202,
Fairfax, VA 22030.
Deadline is July 1, 2012. No phone calls please. www.trailways.com
Trailways seeks to be the first choice for safe, secure, reliable, and comfortable motorcoach transportation, tours, and related travel services.
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.