ENSCO, Inc. – Marketing and Business Development Intern
ENSCO, Inc. is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Intern to support competitive intelligence analysis. The successful candidate will work closely with ENSCO’s Corporate Business Development team, divisional executives, and technical personnel to help develop the analytical foundation necessary to support bid/no bid decisions for Federal government and commercial opportunities.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Perform market research; manage market research resource tools such as Frost and Sullivan to provide consolidated inputs into strategic plans.
- Identify and assess sources of competitive intelligence relevant to ENSCO’s primary markets – transportation, aerospace and defense.
- Develop a plan for leveraging these information sources to refine ENSCO’s offerings including a preliminary assessment of the cost/benefit of each source.
- Create descriptions of significant trends in the competitive environment in the Federal government and commercial markets most relevant to ENSCO offerings.
- Formulate recommendations on how ENSCO offerings could be more effectively marketed given the emerging competitive environment.
- Assist in marketing strategies to exploit new social technologies including LinkedIn, Social Network Sites, blogs, etc.
- Requires 2-4 years related exp. and demonstrated proficiency and understanding in marketing and business development.
- Strong analytical skills including problem formulation, statistical analysis, quantitative techniques and computer programming.
- Proficient at performing research on the internet.
- Proficient in MS Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Ability to learn technology based offerings, and to multi-task and work in team environment.
- Knowledge in a technically-oriented environment such as engineering.
- Completion of at least one full year of a two year MBA program.
Vic Rossi, Strategic Talent Relationship Manager
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.