1105 MEDIA, INC. – Account Executive
1105 Government Information Group
Grow with us as an Account Executive on the 1105 Media Government Information Group Sales Team! Work directly with an experienced media sales professional to learn the business and drive new revenue for a specific sales territory. This fast-paced sales team has an infectiously positive attitude and the drive to win. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), and a company that’s invested in your personal and career development, you’ve come to the right place. This business development role is an opportunity to learn media sales in a supportive environment and to build the skills to become a successful media sales professional. Compensation includes a base salary along with monthly commissions based on new business revenue. Together we’ll shape a stronger future for 1105 Media and your career.
- Identifying companies that are targeting public sector IT but are not current advertisers in the territory
- Identifying the team of decision-makers within the organization
- Qualifying the company as an appropriate prospect through engagement with one of the above decision-makers
- Setting up a meeting for your sales partner or passing the lead to your partner
- Developing a background document for your sales partner’s meeting with prospect
- Helping with proposals, presentations, and servicing existing clients
- Prior success in business development/sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated superior communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Experience with CRM databases a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
1105 MEDIA, INC. is a leading provider of integrated business-to-business information and media. The markets we serve include Government, Education, Network & Enterprise Computing, Business Intelligence, Office Equipment, Industrial Health & Safety, Compliance, Security, Environmental Protection, Water & Wastewater, and Home Medical Equipment. Our products focus on technology, products, policy, regulation, and news delivered through an assortment of media including print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters; seminars, conferences, executive summits, and trade shows; training and courseware; and web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Chatsworth, CA, with offices throughout the United States and more than 300 employees. The company was formed in April 2006 by Nautic Partners LLC, Alta Communications, and President/CEO Neal Vitale.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO)/holiday plan
To apply: careers.1105media.com
Job and Internship Posting Disclaimer:
The internship and job postings included in the SOM BUZZ are just a small sample of selected positions on Hire Mason. Sign in to your account for a more comprehensive list or get registered today at https://gmu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
Although University Career Services and the School of Management Career Services review advertised positions, we do not fully research every position. It is your responsibility to determine if a position is appropriate for you.