L-3 National Security Solutions - Business Development Market Research Analyst Intern
This internship requires the ability to successfully collaborate with program managers, teammates and leadership across the organization. You will report to Vice President for Business Development and will be part of a team of industry professionals and outside vendors focused on penetrating key government and commercial industry segments.
In this role, you will provide analysis of federal and commercial market for integrated physical security systems as well as all aspects of related research to support strategic and tactical analyses and decisions that impact L-3 GSS project and overall competitiveness.
Much of the research will be required on short notice requiring immediate daily workday turnarounds containing detailed information. Other longer term analyses will also be required to be delivered in a comprehensive and clearly written format. You will primarily work with the GSS Business Development and Capture Management team.
This is a paid internship and is available immediately! 20 hrs per week.
· The ability to develop, provide and maintain required information, databases, and analytical models and tools.
· Undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field or the equivalent experience
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to use desktop computing tools and Microsoft Office applications with a very high degree of skill.
· Ability to interpret, analyze, process, and present information.
· Demonstrated commitment to performance excellence
· Ability to use computing technology to develop marketing and sales analytical models and tools for widespread use
· Ability to use information technology to identify information sources.
Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
· Previous experience in marketing or market research
L-3 National Security Solutions (NSS) is among the largest divisions of L-3 Communications, a major global defense leader. L-3 provides cyber-security, intelligence, information technology services and integrated full-service infrastructure security solutions to the Intelligence Community; the Department of Defense; U.S. federal civilian, state, and local government agencies; and international customers.
NSS is proud of our many long-term customer partnerships. We take their missions as our own, always aiming to improve our level of service. Our employees take pride in their consistent application of industry best practices and their ongoing dedication to the highest standards of business ethics – reflected in our motto; The Power of Partnership – from Vision to Reality.
This position is within the Global Security Solutions (GSS) group of NSS.
- Application Link: https://l3com.taleo.net/careersection/l3_ext_us/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&src=SNS-10240&job=045294
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.